ENT-Specialist Doctors

Best ENT-Specialist doctors in sector 88 Faridabad


Our ENT-Specialist

  • Do you have a hearing loss or a stoppage in your throat? You should visit your local ENT doctor right once to find out what's wrong. This is a subspecialty of medicine that deals with disorders, concerns, and deformities involving the ears, nose, throat, head, and neck, and in which the input of an ENT expert is crucial. At MDS Healthcare's our beloved team of ENT doctors effectively treats all the problems such as difficulties in swallowing, tonsillitis, voice issues, hearing impairment, abrupt deafness, sinusitis, and other ailments. Their field requires them to treat patients of many ages, including new-borns, children, the elderly, and the seniors.


Rhinoplasty, adenoidectomy, swelling removal, and other surgical intervention may be recommended by ENTs performing surgery to rehabilitate the patient. We have an advantageous location in Faridabad which makes everyone conveniently accessible from any corner of the city.

What Conditions Do Otolaryngologists Treat?

ENTs or Otolaryngologists can perform surgery and treat a wide range of medical issues. You'd go visit one if you had an issue with:

  • -An ear condition, such as an infection, hearing loss, or trouble with balance of sounds.
  • -Nose and nasal issues like allergies, sinusitis, growths or Recurrent nosebleeds
  • -Throat problems like tonsillitis, difficulty swallowing (Dysphagia) and voice issues
  • -Snoring or obstructive sleep apnea, in which your airway is narrowed or restricted and your breathing is interrupted while you sleep, are examples of sleep problems.
  • -Infections or tumours’ (cancerous or not) in your head or neck area.
  • -Different types of physicians address different parts of your head. Neurologists, for example, deal with issues with the brain or neurological system, while ophthalmologists look after your eyes and eyesight.

If a child has an anomalous urinary tract condition, such as bedwetting, he or she may need to consult a urologist.

A physical exam will be performed by the urologist, which will include a genital and rectal examination. They may also request blood tests or imaging tests, such as a CT scan or ultrasound, to examine your organs more closely.


Book your appointment

We will confirm your application within 24 hours

Emergency Call

+91 97119 66121